Process + Schedule
The planning process for the CSBPP integrates the technical analysis and public participation processes. Key tasks or milestones in the process include:
- Formation of Policy and Technical Advisory Committees (Completed)
- Assessment of existing relevant documentation (Completed)
- Online website survey open from November 2015 – June 2016 (Completed)
- Development of a statewide bike map (Ongoing)
- Ten statewide regional agency and stakeholder forums (Completed)
- Develop goals and objectives (Completed)
- Develop strategies, performance measures, and data needs (Completed)
- Assess implementation needs (Completed)
- Create recommendations (Completed)
- Public Outreach and review of draft CSBPP (Completed)
- Final Plan (April 2017)
View the process and schedule graphic to learn about the schedule and planning process.
Sign up for email updates to learn about new participation opportunities and schedule updates as they happen.