Partners and Participation
Caltrans Multi-Modal System Planning is leading the planning process, with close involvement of multiple stakeholders:
- The Technical Advisory Committee provides diverse technical knowledge
- The Policy Advisory Committee advises on policy development and public outreach
- Active transportation advocates and community-based organizations advise on priorities at the local levels and in key interest areas
- Regional agencies and local jurisdictions/municipalities provide input about policy needs and areas for stronger collaboration
- All thirteen (13) Caltrans headquarters divisions and each of its twelve (12) Districts Offices across California provide localized input and guidance on plan development
Sign up for email updates to learn about new participation opportunities and schedule updates as they happen.